North Carolina Football Club is proud to announce 2017’s Summer Camp details!
Our camps will now be offered for three levels of play: Instructional, Developmental and Premier and will be run by North Carolina FC and NC Courage camp coaches, staff and professional players. The camps are designed to improve a player’s technical ability and tactical understanding of the game in an age and skill-level appropriate fun, positive and challenging environment that pushes each player’s capabilities and promotes creativity.
The organization’s Summer Camps, to be held at WakeMed Soccer Park, are available to boys and girls that are 7-14 years old.
This year’s Summer Camps will have many of the same benefits from previous years, but will include some exciting new additions too:
· North Carolina Courage Summer Camps will be offered
· Professional staff coaches will be responsible for the execution of camp curriculums each week
· First team players will continue to be in attendance each night
· Campers will receive two tickets to a home game, and will be recognized on the field at halftime
· Participants will receive an NCFC branded or NC Courage branded ball
· Campers will receive an NCFC or NC Courage branded training t-shirt
“After a thorough review of our delivery model last summer, feedback from club staff, players, parents and participants throughout the Triangle, we are confident the adjustments we have made will result in a greater value and greater experience for the youth participating,” said Youth Programs Director Jared Musante.
For more information about North Carolina Football Club summer camps and registration, visit NorthCarolinaFC.com/camps.