North Carolina Football Club recognizes that people are its most important resource. It is only through the integrity, talent, and commitment of our employees that can we provide high quality services. We are committed to hiring, developing, and utilizing diverse talents from around the globe. We support a respectful environment that values those differing skills and perspectives. In all of our actions and behaviors, we must demonstrate and confirm that mutual respect.
The Common Purpose of the North Carolina Football Club is:
- UNIFY – Bring together people of different genders, age, races, faiths, ethnicities, sexual orientation, college affiliation, etc.
- CREATE – Create positive experiences and lifelong memories.
- SUPPORT – Support positive social change (gender equality, racial equality, LGBTQ acceptance/rights, local charities, etc.)
- DEVELOP – Develop players, coaches and staff.
- IMPROVE – Strive to get better every day.
- ACHIEVE – Being our best in the key moments.